That Special December Party (Committee members wanted)

I am looking to organize the first Wandering Ex-pat formal party. I am looking for committee members to help. three in total, because I was thinking the committee members would get in free and the cost would be 75 riyals per a person. It would be mixed. I am pretty sure I have secured a safe place for this.  No Saudis permitted for this, sorry ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to join when this is all arranged

Great idea. What about the music? If we can muster a few musicians together we can easily do a great gig impromptu

That is why I need committee members. Either getting musicians or DJing. No one, not even me is allowed to make a profit, but the idea is to make this inclusive not exclusive.

I would like to help

Great. One more and we have got our committee. I guess we will have our first meeting this weekend.

i'm interested to join when this is all arranged

Also, we are taking suggestion from the ladies for what they want in order to come. Or we could maybe get one last committee member who is a female.

I'd love to help organizing all this! I am free after 12 November if that's alright with you?

I have some ideas for a good jig!

@iamthere great initiative . for sure i can join you guys and if you need  my help i will be glad to volunteer .

Heyy! Im interestedd, infact I organized a halloween partyy as well last year. Let me know if you still require comittee members and ill definitely be there.  x]

I won't be here  on  December! :(

Just in case you haven't been checking your email, people that have volunteered to be on the committee we are meeting Thursday at 6 PM. Marina Mall. Look for a sign that says Wandering Expats.

any update on this, i'm quite interested.

keep us updated,

I'm interested to join when this is all arranged.

any updates? how can we contact for updates?

please count me

I hope if I can join :)

I am IN

sounds great. interesting :-)

hey ... i am up for this

Sounds cool .. I'm n

Sounds cool, not bad !!!

Cool!! I would like to come please share the details location, timing, casualities, etc..

I would like to come too, what date is it on?

Hey ...i would like to join this party.....

iamthere wrote:

Just in case you haven't been checking your email, people that have volunteered to be on the committee we are meeting Thursday at 6 PM. Marina Mall. Look for a sign that says Wandering Expats.

What happened to this meet ? Pls let EB members know as people are ready to have more meets :)

saimans wrote:
iamthere wrote:

What happened to this meet ? Pls let EB members know as people are ready to have more meets :)

+1 for saimans  :top::one

nice idea... ready to participate

We ae working on t.We will announce the INfo on Friday.

i am interested this 100% sure i'll be able to bring gf ?

friends :)

WOW! I would really appreciate it if I can come, sadly I am far away in the south in Bisha City, so can't come to any meetings but will definitely have a chance to come down on a weekend for this and in fact will have in December a week or 2 off!

I am a British English Tutor in Direct English which is under Khaleej Company.

I love partying, hip hop and all that. If allowed kindly for me to come then I will come alone as I have no girlfriend at present, I'm not in Jeddah for example to be able to have one, I am in Bisha! The Nomad land!

Hope you let me come!

P.S. Maybe I will make a girlfriend at the party, you never know!

Hola, cuando hagais algo por Damman,contad conmigo.
I wish I could  be there, but I'm living in Damman. Enjoy your party  and have a drink in my memoriam.

Please count me in. how do i ensure my participation? i.e. i already sent my iqama, nationality to a private email as told. I havent heard from them yet? Can i know in advance whether there will be alcoholic beverages served, as the party is taking place in a private compound?
Regardless, please count me in!
awaiting reply from the organizers,
thanks.

I can DJ for u guys. I have an experience of 5 years+ in EDM, House, Club, Dance, Trance, Hip-Hop. (I also play Arabian and Bollywood too)
~Get In touch with me for more Details and Bookings~ :)

Closed