Guest house / hotel recommendation in Erbil

Dear All

I am going to Erbil in late November for the purpose of job seeking. Can anyone recommend a decent-priced hotel or guest house  which is centrally located and safe ? Are taxis easy to find?  Are there any main expat-favoured cafes or other locations, where I might be able to learn more about how things are in Erbil, and where I can network with other NGO workers?  Much thanks for your advice and any other tips for the expat new to Erbil.

MEtravel wrote:

Dear All

I am going to Erbil in late November for the purpose of job seeking. Can anyone recommend a decent-priced hotel or guest house  which is centrally located and safe ? Are taxis easy to find?  Are there any main expat-favoured cafes or other locations, where I might be able to learn more about how things are in Erbil, and where I can network with other NGO workers?  Much thanks for your advice and any other tips for the expat new to Erbil.

Perhaps read through the posts on this section of the forum for information on Erbil.

Hi:

There are many NGO's here, try the Childian Bar (sure thats spet wrong) or the Tbar in Ainkawa, plentyof Xpats

Hi

I am looking for house in erbil on rent for family.  My budget is 300 usd to 500 usd with furniture.
Kindly help

Thanks
Rohit

@ Rohit > Please note that the forum is not the appropriate place concerning your search. Therefore, i will advise you to post your ad in the Housing in Iraq section please. :)

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla