Where can I buy a gaming laptop in Riyadh?

I am looking for some advice about where I could possibly buy a gaming laptop in Riyadh, that said I think that Jarir is fairly over priced and I am looking for a cost friendly option in Riyadh. Thanks in advance! ;)

Check with Local reseller in Computer Market, Might be they can arrange or special order can be done thru them, but be careful don't pay until you get and checked the product. The same situation I faced 6 month back. After making lots of visits in Computer shops, Extra, Lulu and JarirBookstore and finally found no place other than Jarir with very limited choice. I purchased Toshiba Qosmio X70-A503 @ 8000/+ SR.  As per my experience Jarir is lone provider for such kind of laptops with a limited choices and they charge too high prices. By the way do you research and advice here if you find some place other than Jarir.

Best of luck!

All jarir have good brand for gaming laptop
Check the MSI brand they have good gaming line

good luck

Jarir is the best place to buy gaming laptops here as far as I know but their products are overpriced and I don't think they have a good return policy. Computer market is only good if you want to build a PC or to buy computer accessories. I would buy it from Amazon or build a PC if I were you.

Thanks for the reply, I decided to go the build-a-PC route, more bang for buck and just way more powerful in the long run. ;)