Expat with loan.

im an expat exited a few days ago. I gve my severance as my payment to my loan but worrying i have been deceived by the bank personnel. Im waiting for the bank message showing that i partially paid but no message still. Came from Saudi Arabia, and my worries is that I may not be able to get a job there because of that unsettled loan. If and if that bank personnel took the money, who,what should i do to have my money back or to have it given to the bank? Im willing to wire the remaining balance but i dont know who i can trust anymore...please, i need your legal advice.

I suggest you deal directly with the bank's management by sending them a letter or by email mentioning the bank employee's name and his designation. It is not clear how you made a payment to a bank's employee with out keeping a receipt or a proof.

Second choice is to ask a friend of your's or your ex-employer HR to visit the bank to investigate. If every thing else fails, I am afraid your last option is to re-remit the balance from your home country's bank to Saudi and get a clearance certificate.

Once you are back in Saudi, you can always follow up your case.  :)