Help plz

Hi
I need help for finding a job in Kuala Lumpur  and also I need visa for coming . So I need an invitation from the boss to stay there.
I need help to finding that kind of job but I dono how...

Post a summery of your CV, and the type of work you're interested in.

I'm unsure of the situation in Malaysia regarding foreign workers, but I suspect it will be very similar to most countries.
If you have a special skill, you can get a job - if not, dream on.

Perhaps one of the esteemed members of the Malaysia forum could confirm.

There are plenty of job ads on sites like job street and monster my, but 1st you need to make a very attractive cv in which you describe your qualifications and skills, and most important your experience, salary in Malaysia are not the best, but I believe with a salary of 4 to 5k you can manage a good living, you Don t need to target jobs in kl, as there other cities where they need expats, like johor, penang.... You can also come to my for holiday and apply, but I am not sure if that would be the best way, any way give it try, I personally came here by luck... Best of luck

Hi to be honest Malaysia is trying to get rid of some of the Iranians already here - many with far better English than yours (to be honest) and with 50,000 here on the books and quite a few illegally /semi legally your chances are slim without the correct background.

Jobstreet is useless for non malaysians!

Iranians cannot be employed under the foreign worker scheme here - so minimum salary of RM5k per month is required for an employment pass.  Need a University Degree and minimum 2 years experience. Age 23 for IT jobs and 27 or any other kind of  job.

I got my job with Jobstreet, no harm trying :)

mostly malaysian employers would like to see you in person, better take visit visa and approach some companies here you can have better chances, some companies might process your visa

Interestingly Iranians are being "thrown out". I know quite a few - many did MBAs here hoping it would lead to a job but no way. Some do PhDs hoping they can get a job also. They cant either. They all say it is harder and many going home. I know one lucky one who got a job in Europe. That's it.