Looking for a motorcycle club

I am  moving to saudi next week and am looking for a motorcycle club either off road or road bikes .Please could anyone tell me how much the bike insurance is .I have been ridding for 30 years with full no claims .Will i have to bring proof of this ?
I am looking forwards to meeting up with other bikers .

there are a few clubs not very active. If you go for Harley they have their usual meetings. I would not suggest you going on road in any major cities. You will understand what I mean when you see the trafic here. Normally 3% of bike value is insurance when the bike is new. But It is a about personal meeting that will decide that you will have insurance form the company. For Ducati Multistrada I was not able get insurance so I drop the idea of purchase. Your proof will not mean too much. If you go for off roading it still depends on which city you are. In Riyad There are expats regulary going for offroad.

Thanks for your help .I have raced for 10 years and have lived in Qatar for a year so i know what its like to try to stay alive on these roads .
I will email you when i have my flights and dates booked .

Dohadave wrote:

Thanks for your help .I have raced for 10 years and have lived in Qatar for a year so i know what its like to try to stay alive on these roads .
I will email you when i have my flights and dates booked .

My dear friend never compare Saudi drivers with others. As you will see with your own eyes. we need predictability to stay alive. Here there is non.

Hi Dave

Did you find a motorcycle club? I'm due in jeddah in the new year and would be keen on getting a bike.

Steve