Where can I take my fiancee to get her an ao dai made for our wedding

I am a vietnamese american and I am marrying my vietnamese girlfriend in vietnam. I want to take her to get some accessories and stuff that we need for our wedding. The wedding is taking place in ho chi minh city. I want to take her to an tailor to get an ao dai dress made for her for the wedding and I need to get wedding rings. Where can I find an tailor and an jewelry shop in ho chi minh city ?

Ao dai: Pasteur street, after Pasteur - Vo Thi Sau traffic lights.
Wedding rings: any jewelry shop, famous brands: SJC, PNJ

jacobnguyen9380 wrote:

The wedding is taking place in ho chi minh city. I want to take her to an tailor to get an ao dai dress made for her for the wedding and I need to get wedding rings. Where can I find an tailor and an jewelry shop in ho chi minh city ?

1. If your gf is Vietnamese, she can go to Webtretho 4rum to ask about famous tailor here. Here is the link, if she lives in HCM city, she will know.

2. If you want to buy jewelry, contact a famous memeber here (charmavietnam), maybe he can help you. This is his website

Try with this: youtube.com/watch?v=i5PZpsZNsD8

A tailor on the corner of Bui Vien and Do Quang Dau Streets, District 1 has been making ao dais in the same shop for fifty years, since there were still coconut trees in the area. He makes beautiful ao dais.