Need advice on sponsorship .

Hello,

I been offered a job in Bahrain and I accept it .The problem we have now is that I cannot sponsor my family and my husband needs to get a job there . I also know that we cannot apply for any schools until we get a residency permit . :(
My husbands profession is a Forklift Driver and Store Man and I know that this type of jobs are low paid in UAE.
So my question is-  how he can get a job with better salary so he will be able to sponsor us? Is it worth trying once applying  to say that he doesn't need any accommodation or flight tickets home or any other benefits as they will be covered by my company anyway ? 

Any suggestions will help.
Thank you in advance !
Edita

Things will be easy in Bahrain comparing with other GCC countries.
You do not worry about this.
Good luck.
Saleh

Thank you .it looks complicated to me. Maybe I'm overreacting... I don't want to move alone, leaving my family behind ...

Edita

Edita
Let me be open about your true chances here.

Bahrain is a small market and opportunities, whilst available, are usually taken up by those already here or by those willing to work for very low salaries.

Your husband may find it difficult to find a proper job once he is here. And you are correct, jobs such as fork lift operators are quite low paying, since there is a large supply of cheap labour here.

Even jobs such as Store Keeper are not very highly paid.

So you need to weigh out the pros and cons of moving to Bahrain given your situation.

You can negotiate with potential employers that you would not need accommodation and tickets should the need arise, but try to get these from any potential employer of your husband.

best wishes

Thank you very much for your reply. How much does he need to earn to be able to sponsor us?
Thanks again !  :)

Edita

I believe the minimum salary to be able to sponsor family is BD250 per month.

You are star! Thank you.:)

Hi this is the same prb to me. I will be in bahrain for a job l. Salary about 1400 bhd. My concern is about my husband as just discovered that i cannot sponsor him. So he must find a job. He is a graphic designer. Someone could advise if it is easy to find this type of job and what about salary level ? Thank u

You do not need a residency permit to put your kids in to school. Schools are very full though and very few places available. You should check in to school places as well as the sponsor issues before taking a job here

Mounimoon wrote:

Hi this is the same prb to me. I will be in bahrain for a job l. Salary about 1400 bhd. My concern is about my husband as just discovered that i cannot sponsor him. So he must find a job. He is a graphic designer. Someone could advise if it is easy to find this type of job and what about salary level ? Thank u

There is a need for graphic designers here, but not sure what pay scales are like.

thank u for ur response ))