Diwan of Royal Court Hospital

Good day po i would like to ask if anyone has idea about DIWAN OF ROYAL COURT Hospital? Nag open na po ba and fully functional?  Kasi po ng apply po ako sa isang agency dito sa pinas.. And required is yun Oman prometric fortunately I passed.. Then sabi sakin mag antay lang ng tawag for interview.. But until now wala pa rin employer.. I apply pa since august 2014.. Anyone po sana may news or info sa hospital na yan.. Any info gladly appreciated..

Hello nabjoel and welcome to Expat.com

As this is the anglophone version of the forum, could you please write ONLY in English so that members can understand and interact with you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Nabjoel, we're same po..I also apply to an agency here in the Philippines for Diwan of Royal Court Oman as Nurse and they will ask me to take Oman prometric and I already passed it, I also apply and passed my prometric last August
...but still waiting for their reply because according to them they are waiting also for the response of employer from Oman...anyone here knows if there is an opening for Diwan of Royal Court Oman for Nurses?I really need work now and this is my only one option to go back in Oman...

Hi Expats, I am Lany from Philippines, I am a reg. Nurse, as of now I am waiting for my application in Diwan of Royal Court Oman. I worked before in Salalah Oman and now I am looking for a government hospital to work on to...anyone here knows if there is a direct hiring from their government hospitals?or anyone here knows where I can send my CV?please help me. Shukran kateer

Hi guys! Happy Holidays!!! Any one of you already have news updates on Diwan of Royal COurt?..,They said to take Oman prometric exam which I also have passed. but now I am clueless as to how long would be the time frame they would call for interview process, if there is!???..any feedback would greatly be appreciated...

Yah same here, I am still waiting for there updates,..I've tried to sent a lot of email to the agency but they are not answering any of my email..maybe still they have no schedule with the employer....
we just hope and pray that maybe this coming year they will come....and we all passed and get hired...God bless us all...