Jobs for multilingual

Hi I am trying to find a job in Australia in any sector. I speak four different language English,French, German and Swiss German. Normally I have been working in IT Supporting but I  am ready to learn new skills. If you find my add interesting and want to know more about me just write me a message and I can send you my CV/Resume.

screw18 wrote:

Hi I am trying to find a job in Australia in any sector. I speak four different language English,French, German and Swiss German. Normally I have been working in IT Supporting but I  am ready to learn new skills. If you find my add interesting and want to know more about me just write me a message and I can send you my CV/Resume.

It is not as simple or easy as asking on forums for work.

First you will need to see if you qualify for a visa and which type of visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 
If you are young enough you could consider a working holiday visa. This allows you to work at certain types of jobs in many different locations.
Perhaps also look at a student visa which allows you to study here and also work 20 hours a week. To come over on a student visa you will have have plenty of money to pay for the course and to cover accommodation, food transport, medical insurance costs.

Jobs are not easy to find here even for locals and unemployment is rising. Cost of living is high too.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com