Needed advice please

Good day everyone,
I am a new member,i am a Filipino,separated almost 10yrs from my Filipino ex husband who is in Canada.I received Divorce papers from him just this year Jan.We all know annulment in my country Philippines take time and so expensive...Can i know if theres a chance to get married in your country with my Swedish fiance.We will go there as tourist,do you think it will be ok?will it take time?how much is the fee of getting married civil..?how many days can we get the marriage certificate after the wedding?thank you so much..Advices will be really appreciated...
KATE

hey come to my country in Africa  I will be able to assist you with that issu
contact me on this number +243999950155, +260965707859., +260955486303

chriskayumba wrote:

Your offer to assist sounds very professional.

Why should she call you ?

True happyhour.

Your inquiry is really lacking in information to give any kind of reasonable answers.

Since you are also Filipino...

Where did your marriage take place, in the Philippines or in Canada? If you married in Canada was the marriage registered with the Consulate? What is the Philippeans law regarding their citizens who marry and divorce while abroad?

You're going to have to examine all those aspects of your situation before you can begin to answer your own questions. While you're considered divorced in Canada and probably many other countries, you're likely to still be considered married in the Philippines. This can have the potential of causing you all kinds of future problems regarding remarriage, especially since you too are a Filipina.

Don't forget that many of the documents you're going to need to submit in order to get married anywhere in the world are going to have to come from the Philippines, so that's going to be a real problem for you.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

chriskayumba wrote:

We are in 2014, heading to 2015. You still think that works in this day and age? Is this the first time for you to use the Internet? Anyway, I'm going to pretend I'm ignorant about this scheme. So after calling you, what happens? You don't need to respond. We both know what happens next.  :cool: