Getting a 3 month or 5 year visa to live in Vietnam

I believe they don't have retirement visas in Vietnam only 3month or 5 year visas, Im travelling
to SE Asia soon and may want to stay in VN indefinitely. Does anyone know the cost of the visas?
I am told the 5 year one is fairly difficult to get?

fender22 wrote:

I believe they don't have retirement visas in Vietnam only 3month or 5 year visas, Im travelling
to SE Asia soon and may want to stay in VN indefinitely. Does anyone know the cost of the visas?

Have you investigated all the threads in the 'visa' section of this site?

Or possibly head over to Dave's site and read through the options there.

Or just ask for jaitch on this site.
He knows the go and is all up to date.A world of sound advice.

There is no 5 year visa  :)
Cost of 3 months visa?
Just search old threads with same topics or google!

fender22 wrote:

Dear fender,

When you arent sure about living here, you can try 3 month visa. The visa rule can be changed a lot in 2015 so it's worth using  tourist visa. I recommend getvisavietnam ( pls check google) for applying visa. It is quiet cheap and reliable.

By the way, anywhere can be heaven if we have our darling besides.

Regards

There is a 5 years Visa Exemption ; duration of stay does not exceed 90 days each entry. But you have to work for a big company or a company with a big project in Vietnam. ( I think so )  ;)