Packers and Movers in Hyderabad India

I got a few suggestions in choosing the right packers and movers in Hyderabad. Once treasure their belongings and have a very emotional touch with them. They bring back your memories. I know how it feels when those precious items get damaged in freight. I was a victim to this horrible disaster when I lost a very precious souvenir that I received from a very special friend in the freight.

First thing to keep in mind is to planning. Planning makes your transition very very simple on the actual day of moving. Well plan ahead. At least a months gap. Make a through inventory of all your items. Then decide which items you will not be using and which you will be using in the near future. For instance you got a try cycle which you bought for your kid when he is small. Now he is grown out and is no more using it. so you probably will not be using it. On a weekend plan a guaragesale and sell all your unwanted stuff. This is good money saving tip when it comes to paying the Packers and movers.

Next look for some professional Packers and movers who meet your requirement. Ask them for a proper documentation and make it clear with them for what you are covered and what you are not. Once you make an agreement with them arrange a day with them to come to your house and make a proper assessment of all your belongings so that they have clear picture on what kind of packing material they need to use while packing your items.

Hope this will help people who are looking for tips on house change.

Thanks for sharing this useful stuff.I am shifting to new place,next month.I have a aquarium with me.it is very large in size.But how can i pack this huge aquarium.I need mover and packer.i am searching best movers.But I want to compare all movers before selecting any mover.suggest me some other movers and packers.

My wife had a good experience with Syndot Packers and Movers in New Alipore, Kolkata http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/kolkata/ … iness=pmp.
Their headquarters is there, but they have an office in Hyderabad http://www.syndotpackers.com/our-branches.php

Hi  Micky Fernandez, this is an old thread.;)

You may perhaps recommend this company in Hyderabad business directory.:)

Harmonie.

My experience with BSL Packers and Movers was great. I recommend BSL Packers and Movers to all my friends for getting Packers and Movers, Logistic services, Transportation and Warehousing services in Hyderabad.

You can visit BSL Packers and Movers website bslpackers.com or you can call to their toll free number 1800 3000 8999.

Hello ranjanashah and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to recommend this company into the Hyderabad Business directory. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie