EP Appealed, No Change of Status Online

My EP got rejected, MOM's reason was they need more info about the company - list of clients, copy of invoices, etc. My employer has submitted the documents to appeal from my pass.

What's weird is that there were 2 candidates they applied a pass for. The other one got approved, mine got rejected. And MOM's reason for rejecting my pass is that they need more info about the company. Strange right?

My question is: will the status on the MOM site change from rejected to pending once the employer submitted documents for the appeal?

Up until now, the status is still rejected. It's been one week now since they appealed.

You or your employer can call MoM and ask about the actual status - the online system is sometimes not updated.

Even My EP got Rejected for the same reason -they need more info about the company - list of clients, copy of invoices, etc.

My employer has submitted the documents to appeal from my pass.

What are the chances of me getting a EP?

Can I get a EP if another employer applies for it ? I am asking this because many consultants contacted me for the same position with the same client and the client is very eager to get me.

Hi Mary,

Did your appeal get approved , I am in the same situation

Thanks in advance
Regards
neha

njirafe wrote:

What are the chances of me getting a EP?

With the very limited information you gave, it is difficult to tell. But you will get a definite answer from MoM!

njirafe wrote:

Can I get a EP if another employer applies for it ?

You can have only one EP application in process. So another employer can only apply after your current application is approved, rejected or cancelled.

Hi,

I am a Indian s/w engineer. I have got a offer (S$5500 for 3 intial months and S$6000 later) from a consultant in SG , who is going to place me at client location in SG.

I took the SAT and it shows I am eligible for EP.

On Monday my employer(consultant) received a mail asking for documents  like list of clients, copy of invoices, etc.They have replied the same day. I confirmed with the consultant that they had not mentioned about any issues with my documents etc.

I am just worried what could be the problem, I desperately need this opportunity

MoM often asks for such additional documents to check whether the employer is a legitimate company and able to handle/pay foreign employees. This check has nothing to do with your personal eligibility, but can of course also lead to rejection (as can the check for similarly skilled locals, who can also do the job and need to be hired first).
That you desperately need the job is of no consequence to MoM, unfortunately.

Thanks Beppi,

I will just wait for the reply on appleal

2 weeks after appeal, no update in application status , still showing rejected.
Does the appeal has a different application number or its same as EP.?

please help.

Appeals are filed under the same number. The employer should call MoM and ask!