Best place to buy housewares?

I'm setting up a household in pune for my family and am in need of lots of bedding, kitchenware, etc... I've stopped by pantaloons, home stop and lifestyle but find prices rather high. Anyone have better suggestions? I'm in a hurry to prepare the flat before we move in next week. Thanks -

Hey Jenny...you can have a look at Dmart or BigBazaar...they are pretty cheap in prices and you would have a lot of options available there. These stores can be found all over Pune. Where are you located in Pune? Maybe I could give you the exact address of the stores

Visit Budhwar Peth and nearby markets or best options and rates.

Try going over online to quikr.com/pune and find many things, on reduced rates. Which part of Pune do you stay? We live in Salunke Vihar, Wanawadi. I wanted to get in touch with some Americans here in Pune, as i am recently married to an American girl, and i wanted my newly wedded wife to feel. more at home. Please feel free to contact me, if you want to get in touch with us. Also, we want to make arrangements for Thanksgiving, that is if you want to join us. Thanks and Welcome to Pune.
David.