Work and live in Costa Rica.

Costa Rica's Call Center Employment Opportunities

[email protected]

Costa Rica's Call Center is always open to meet new prospects to join our team at all levels for a variety of campaigns.

Executive secretaries, customer service agents, teachers, expatriates , highly skilled telemarketers, imaginative web designers, sharp computer programmers, anyone who believes that their skills can enhance a campaign are all encouraged to immediately contact our human resources department.

We will carefully evaluate each applicant's education, abilities and personal goals. Age and gender will not deter us from selecting the top candidates for a campaign. Our call center's Executive Officers personally encourage you to receive the best in telemarketing training, call center work environment and career development in Costa Rica. Contact us today to begin your future with our company!  We look forward to hearing from you.

http://www.costaricascallcenter.com/employment.html

That looks like a good opportunity.  How many employees do you have?

Peter

Peter,

thanks for the response.

Currently, 50 agents with another 15 coming in this week.

with 18,000 sq, I have to potential to go to 500. The most important thing is working with healthy, long term campaigns. Job stability is very important to my center.

Best regards,

Richard

Bj a vous,
cette offre est à légard de qui exactement? de ceux qui résident déja Costa Rica ou ceux qui souhaitent s'expatrier laba? 
Hiba

Victoire,

Nice to meet you.

Richard

Hi Richard!

Just to confirm, your business is currently looking for web designers?

Sondra

Sondra,

That is correct. If you like, you may send us a resume. We would be more than happy to take your qualifications into consideration.

On a side note, do you do personal training?

Richard

am final year law student from India .would like to work in legal affairs ..do u have any job for me

abhi_2720,

Thanks for the reply.

IN regards to legal affairs, I use local attorneys and accountants for their expertise in  Costa Rica. Now, international  law may be of interest between myself and centers in India.