Regarding pnu riyadh

recently i got a job offer from pnu as system admin, when i discuss the same with my friends some are saying that they will pay you salary  is that true...  pls let me nu the  truth waiting for reply

famyreby wrote:

recently i got a job offer from pnu as system admin, when i discuss the same with my friends some are saying that they will pay you salary  is that true...  pls let me nu the  truth waiting for reply

A job offer usually means you will be paid
Have they offered you a salary package. If not then ask them.

ya they offered salary package. thanks for the reply

Just make sure they don't reduce the salary once you start.  PNU have a habit of doing that.

Princess Nora University also has a habit of not increasing your salary 2 years. So many people leave in the first 2 years, that PNU finds loopholes to do this. They don't want to raise your salary until the 3rd year. (They do this by renewing your contract before the end of the first year and keep the salary the same, then they wait until the second year is over to do the increase).

They also do not pay overtime. They have ignored or deleted overtime hours for many teachers without telling them. Never, take overtime and never believe them, no matter what they say.