Stay in singapore with workers

please my name is nee okaikwei amartey ,i am coming to singapore on date of 7th octomber 20014 please i need help i want job thanks.

amarteymost123 wrote:

please my name is nee okaikwei amartey ,i am coming to singapore on date of 7th octomber 20014 please i need help i want job thanks.

Welcome to the forum

What sort of work
What sort of qualification do you have
What work experience

It is not easy to get work in Singapore and unless you have a skill that is needed then you will find it almost impossible to get  a job
You will also need a very substantial amount of money to live on whilst in Singapore. Accommodation is not cheap.

amarteymost123 wrote:

The 7th of October 2014 had already passed when you posted this (or do you really mean 20014, which is in eight thousand years?).
I encourage you to read the various threads on this forum about job search in Singapore. If you then still have a particular question that wasn't answered, please come back and post it here.

I'm guessing more than a little here, but I'll bet all jobs in Singapore require a good standard of English.
If that's the case, the OP has no chance at all.

mas fred wrote:

I'm guessing more than a little here, but I'll bet all jobs in Singapore require a good standard of English.

That's not really true: Fluency in Chinese also works, and to a lesser extend also fluency in Bahasa or Tamil.

in singapore is hostel expensive

Godisgreat100 wrote:

in singapore is hostel expensive

Yes.
The cheapest places are around S$60/night for a simple room with shared bath (or pay S$100/night for something more reasonable).
If you can accept the lack of privacy and security, you could also take just a bed in a shared dormitory, which costs S$25-35/night.

how much S$100 in us dollar currency

http://www.xe.com/de/currencyconverter