Maisonette for let in Lija

I have recently purchased a house in Malta and will be moving out of the Maisonette I currently reside in.  It's located in Lija.  I have lived here 2 1/2 years when I arrived from Canada and it's been a great place to be.  It is on the 1st floor, 3 bedroom and the outdoor space on the roof has unobstructed views of Mdina.

The landlord is fantastic (he's a doctor living the UK but is attentive).  I have not experienced any of the horror stories that others have posted about dodgy/nasty landlords with this guy so I recommend him personally.  I thought I would throw this out there for any ex-pats who are looking for a place in December.

Rent is €625/PCM.

Colin

Dear Colin,

I'm an Romanian doctor who is working as Chief Medical Officer for MSV Life -the life insurance company of BOV. I live with my husband and my children ( a girl 10 years old and a boy 12 years old) on Valletta.

We are looking to move from Valletta on December when our rental period will finish.

The children are enrolling on San Anton School and the your maisonette is much closer to the school. This is the main reason for our interest on visiting the maisonette.

Please be so kind and let me know if and when it's possible to see it.

Shall I suggest to use my office e-mail address [email protected] for future communication.

Thanks for your time,

Elena & Marius Steflea