Salaries in Ho Chi Minh City

Hi guys n gals, I'm hoping someone here can help me. Myself and my wife should be moving to Ho Chi Minh City later this year. She will be teaching English and has work lined up etc.
I'm hoping to gai employment in IT (Network administration) i've seen plenty of jobs advertised elsewhere, but I have no idea what salaries\rates of pay are there.
Now I'm not looking to get rich but would like to be able to keep myself.
Anyone got any idea what local\expat salaries are like and how difficult\easy it is to find a job once there?

hope someone can give me some ball park figures to work with.
cheers

best bet is employment with an overseas company with an operation in VN or in some kind of teaching position.  my VN nephew has a masters in linguistics, teaches english at a university there and gets 1800usd/mo.  saw recent thanh nien newspaper articles about college graduates being totally unprepared, no practical skills to utilize their "education" and another article about a US silicon chip mfr that wanted to open a plant in VN: interviewed 1,000 VN IT grads, gave 'em a little preemployment test and only 3, yeah 3, managed to pass it.  Education system is piss poor, many unqualified professors, instructors, rampant cheating on exams and bribery, my nephew rants about it all the time, VN news articles about it are common, sad situation really.  but maybe some possibilities for you.  overseas banks in VN come right to mind.  blame some of it on that's just the way VN has always been with bribery being so common and part on the communists who want to control information, according to my insider you "need their permission to learn".

I hope you found this link useful :
ACTUAL SALARY REPORT by an HR agency firm
http://hr2b.com/Landing/tabid/217/Default.aspx