Information about jobs,housing in Indonesia?

Hiii!!

My name is Rebeca, I am from Canary Island (Spain)
I am going to move to Indonesia on January.
Could someone give me more information about jobs, housing ...

Thank you very much!

Kind regards
Best,Rebeca

hi rebeca! I know the person who can give you any info about Indonesia. this is the email : diajeng.kania[at]gmail[dot]com. I used to contact her to prepared all my needs in Indonesia like housing, prepaid simcard, airport pickup and etc. she is amazing with hi-tech equipment, wifi, laptop and etc.

Housing. Easy to find within a few days.
Prepaid SIM card. A million shops sell them for about Rp5,000. Telkonsel seems to have the best coverage.
There are taxi stands at the airport. Blue bird are safe.
Job. You can get one if you can do something Indonesians can't.
Other than that, you can't get a legal one.

rebecabeki wrote:

Hiii!!

My name is Rebeca, I am from Canary Island (Spain)
I am going to move to Indonesia on January.
Could someone give me more information about jobs, housing ...

Thank you very much!

Kind regards
Best,Rebeca

Welcome to the forum Rebeca.

You would need to provide more info otherwise nobody can give you some ideas.

You say you gonna move to Indonesia but where exactly you intend to stay here?

How to give you ideas about housing if it is not known in which city you will stay, also your budget will be a big issue.

As to job options, we will need to know about your working background, work experience, education etc.

Pls note chances to get a job are limited, only if you have special skills what locals don't have there will be chances to obtain a work permit sponsored by a local company.

You are not allowed to take up a job in here on one of the available visa hence you will need a working KITAS to legally work in Indonesia.

Hello Rebecca, where will you be going? Indonesia is a vast place, beautiful and full of many surprises. I hope you will share a little more with the good people here to let them give you some help and advice

Hello there do you still need the information about jobs and housing?
I can explain a little bit about it. haha