Looking for a job in Paris

My name is Radostina Akalska. I am 41 years old. I am from Bulgaria. I have two educations - Medical college, speciality - nurse and Univercity, speciality - social work. I am looking for a job in Paris as a nurse or other similar job. I have experience with caring for older people and children.

Hi akalska 73,

Welcome on board

I invite you to please drop your resume in the Nurse job offers in Paris section :)

Best of luck to you :)

Maximilien

Thank you very much. I will send. Best regards.

I am Lielanie Maralas, I'm from philippine, presently residing here in taiwan for work, graduated in the field of BS Office Administration, I'm looking for a job in paris,I'm not too sensitive for work, any kind of work there in A MALL,HOTEL or RESTAURANT im okay!!!😊

Hi Lielanie,

Posting an advert in the Hotel job offers in Paris section with details of your skills and qualifications.

Regards,

David.

Bonjour, im jhen ftom Philippines  looking for a job in paris or in any city of France, my  work experience  is 6 years n sales industry, looking for a job as a sales consultant, hotel attendant and restaurant crew.thnk u

Hi Jhen,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that this thread is quite old (2014). I suggest you to create a detailed resume under the Jobs in Paris section.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed