Looking for english or american school in Antalya!

Hello.Im looking for english or american school for my kids.Thinking to move to Antalya.Any advise?Regard irina.

We hv british schools in Antalya. It  depends on where u gonna live. And the age of ur kids. (Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls)

Thank u sweetie.Pm sent. :cheers:

Please if anyone knows about any English primary school in Antalya ?
In the ICCA said to us that there is no such school. They were the only one and they changed into Turkish school.
Or if there are some private small schools in English?
Where do go expat children to school ? I do not understand

Thanx a lot

Hello,
Please can you help me . I' m trying to find an English school for my daughter ( first grade) but they said to us in the ICCA in Antalya there is no english scool ?
Thanx
Iva

Did you find any ?
I am looking for my 4 years old daughter.

Hi Danish82,

this is an old thread. You should consider creating your own new topic so that you receive some updates.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello, I'm new to Exact. Com and am looking to relocate to Turkey, my first choice was FethIye but told they have no English speaking schools.
I Their is anyone on here that has relocated to Antalya and has children they had to put into school I would be very grateful for information to help us make the right choices.
I have two children 10 and 8 my eldest will be  doing her last year  in primary school year 6 and I have decided to let her finish the year and then start her fresh in a secondary school ideally in Turkey. They do not speak turkish so I am worried how they will fit in to learn.
Sorry for going on but I would very much appreciate and help from someone that has been or is in my situation.

Many thanks geana

Hi, I noticed a few people have asked for advice on English speaking schools In Antalya and not many replies and no firm answers.
Does anyone know of any existing English or foreign private schools in Antalya?? I have been here a few weeks and have visited a couple but they are eithe full or not teaching in English anymore?? Please help if you can as I am now facing a huge dilemma as my child has currently no school to go to and is missing education in the uk due to me coming here to live  in the belief I had a few options but after I arrived I am starting to panic!!
Thank you so much in advance for any information or advice

Donna

Hello I am struggling  finding a school in Izmir for my 10 year old daughter. We may be moving there next year and we don't have the money for private schools as I have heard these are very expensive. Does anyone know of cheaper or public schools if she doesn't speak Turkish?
Any help would be appreciated.

Dodemccracken wrote:

Hi, I noticed a few people have asked for advice on English speaking schools In Antalya and not many replies and no firm answers.
Does anyone know of any existing English or foreign private schools in Antalya?? I have been here a few weeks and have visited a couple but they are eithe full or not teaching in English anymore?? Please help if you can as I am now facing a huge dilemma as my child has currently no school to go to and is missing education in the uk due to me coming here to live  in the belief I had a few options but after I arrived I am starting to panic!!
Thank you so much in advance for any information or advice

Donna

Hi,
We had the same problem as foreigner living here, so you are not alone :)
Our kid is going to primary school the second year, she passed her first year in our country home but for this year we decided to send her to Turkish school, based on advice I got if someone decides to stay for a long term in another country it is better to send kids to the same education system as locals go but not isolated. and you can continue teaching your native language (English in your case) at home.

--saman

Hello,

I would highly suggest Istek Yeditepe Antalya Private School .. ! or TED Antalya Koleji.

Any English speaking schools in Antalya????

Hello there,

I will soon be starting a privet English Classes, If you are interested please let me know.

Hello there,

I will soon be starting a privet English Classes, If you are interested please let me know.

Hi ! Did you find any solution?? We are moving to Antalya from Amerika ,any school succection?

there is so many of them, such as American and British schools for the different age. let us know when you are in the area and will be glad to help.

Thank you..🤗

There is so many English and American school in Antalya , all depends on where you wanna live!

hello.Thank you for your guidance . For me, in the first place, it is important that my child go to English school and then choose the place of residence.Preferably in the Konyaalti area

Hi Iva,
It was long time ago u posted about request for english speking primary schools...I wonder how it went?, because we are  also thinking to move to Antalya,Turkey.

Do they have English speaking schools or not?

Thank You for taking your time, we will appriciate a lot!

Have a Nice Day!
Best regards

Joyce

Hi Bassilka2002, and everyone!
I am also looking for english speaking primary schools in Antalya...I wonder if You can give me any name of the schools or link me some of these?
Because we are  also thinking to move there, but firstly we have to found some schools for our children.

Thank You for taking your time, we will appriciate it a lot!

Thanks & Have a Nice Day!
Best regards

Joyce

What is the name of the British school please?

Hello everyone
I need some information about English medium schools /collage and thier prices in antalya.
info about Medical facilities in antalya .
And rental price of  4 bed house  in antalya in good areas.
Thanks to all

hello
did you find the school ? I just moved to antalya with a 6 years old daughter .

Hi.
I have heard that the only international school in antalya is ICCA. My daughter will be in 10th grade next year. I wonder if ICCA has 10th graders?!
Do you know how much is the tuition for the school?

Hello everyone, i am from antalya. to translation or to any other help to find location or other stuff don't hesitate to text me. i would be happy to help you all people with your Q.s I am though not living in antalya last 10 years but, hey i can the language :-D So here is the only webpage i can find about inernational schools it looks really good, but have no idea if they are GOOD .. Check it out.
http://www.antalyayeditepekoleji.k12.tr/index.php

Did you check HAS colleague in Antalya, Liman Mah., I had registered my daughter there and somehow, she is happy there, she had learned Turkish as well.

Hi can you tell me the name of the british school?

Hello looking for schools In Antalya for English children

Any good English teaching schools anywhere in Antalya? :)

Hello my Name ist Sofia did u find any English school in Antalya?

I am looking for an English school for my kid (middle school)

I am looking for American cerculem  in anatalia

@fspyigit 
me too
did you find?
Hey there

There is ICCA, ISKET and TED college in Antalya.

Does anybody know which of the above has education in english not half by half as kids do not know turkish
@saimamazhar170

did you find anything?

ICCa isket and TED ?

Any of them has english education?
Mee to looking for English school for 11 years and 7 years any information please