Advice on finding a job in KL

I have recently obtained a TEFL certificate but I have no other teaching qualification. I do have a Bsc degree in Biotechnology. I was wondering what the prospects of finding a job in KL would be as I also have no teaching experience. How should I go about applying for vacancies. I would really like to start next year.

The first step would be to get some language teaching experience where you are currently living. Unfortunately it is highly unlikely you would be recruited from SA for a language teaching job in Malaysia. It would mean coming here and seeing what jobs are available at the time.

Basically as above. Non native speaker with no experience = you cannot get an employment pass or realistically a job. Try Thailand although the military government are tightening up there (finally!) or china or south Korea. Jobs in Malaysia you need real experience and Malaysia is not a top tefl employer. Vietnam also worth a try.

Btw by tefl certificate if you mean a celta then good. If an online worthless toilet paper one forget anywhere apart from Vietnam or thailand!