Pool party and Buffet

I am just spreading the word about a pool party and buffet that is taking place in 8th November. I will be inviting a DJ, so if you have nothing to do come out and get wet or just relax by the pool side.

The price of admission includes the buffet and beverages. The party start from 11.30AM to 7PM and the buffet starts at 3PM. Guests are welcome to stay till 8PM.

I will only send the location to individuals who message me with the appropriate information. The location can be sent via email or WhatsApp if you are confirmed. Please don't send me copies of your iqama or passports.

Please message me your email, name, nationality and iqama/passport number and your mobile number.

It is my intention to offer any of my events to everyone regardless of nationality. However, many compounds have very unfortunate rules in this regard. If you know of a compound that has a liberal policy as it relates to those whom they admit, please send me a message so I can include them on my list of venues. I do not host any event unless it is in a private and secure location.

100.00 SARVenue Fee Female
150.00 SARVenue Fee Males

This party will be in Al Reem Residence compound - its a very beautiful and new compound.

Only members from Riyadh - please email me and we need to have both male and females. I will not arrange this party unless if we reach 50+ this week - maximum number of people to attend is 150.

mustafa.oz[at]saudigm.com

Mustafa Oz

Hi,

sorry I didn't saw ur msg... hope next time I will be one of ur guest!

Best regard, Bela.

So for couples party?

Its open for all.. single, couples - everyone is welcome...

hey i m in how to get ticket or to pay entry fee ? it will be me and my friend. what is payment procedure

As I said first we need to reach 50+ I need to see more people interested in order to continue with further steps...

just  one question, why the fees differ by gender? :)
just asking :cool:

Most of the male have jobs. Most of the females they don't have jobs so i'd like to be flexible. We are in Saudi Arabia and females can't always act and work and be free like males..

Plus I'd like to see more females then the males because most of the times I find more males then females in the parties..

Good Luck :) Pls update the forum about it, whenever it will happen !!

buttercupss2sweet4u wrote:

Most of the male have jobs. Most of the females they don't have jobs so i'd like to be flexible. We are in Saudi Arabia and females can't always act and work and be free like males..

Plus I'd like to see more females then the males because most of the times I find more males then females in the parties..

:top:  wow! i like your style!  :/  but - wouldnt this alert anybody...you know? "them"?  :mad:

Alert lol. This is fact lol.

I did not say anything wrong. I've seen people charhing less amounts from females.

Forget about all this stupid quotes and focus on if you wanna join in or not lol

Hello Mustafa Oz

I kindly invite you to place an advert in our section Events, Activities, Leisure in Saudi Arabia to continue with your organization.

We actually do not allow auto publicity and organization on the forum, this space is dedicated for expatriation related contents.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
{topic Closed}

Closed