New start on life:-)

My name is Jason. I was was born and raised in Georgia all my life. I have lots of family and friends that live here that I care for very much. I am now 38 years old and just recently divorced. I feel like my life is passing by to quickly and would like to get away and live out something different. I am a good person with a great personality and fun to be around. I would love to have an opportunity to come there, find a job if someone would just be willing to give me a chance at a new start on this journey. I'm not asking for a handout, just a little help to get started. If you feel like helping me or would like to get to know me better, please feel free to contact me.

Jason, do you speak Spanish? That's important because it's the main language here. Although many people speak an understand (some) English  you have a better chance to find a job if you're fluent in Spanish.

Next, what kind of jobs are you looking for? Do you have experience/education in certain fields?

Just so you know, the economy isn't too good here and many locals leave for the lower 48 to find work.

It's not going to be easy..

Welcome to the board, Jason.  I wish you all the best on your new journey!