Play squash in HCMC.

I leave inHCMC (29 years old)  and I am looking for a squash partner. I usually play once a week.
I have  already found a squash court in D1, near the new Meridien hotel.
Let me know if you are interesting!
Thks,

Yes, definitely interested in having a hit of squash in HCMC. Are the courts glass backed? How many courts are in HCMC?

Hi,
I know a good place in District 1. It cost around 230 000 VND for 1h30 squash, and free access to swiming pool and gym equipment. It is a little bit expensive, but a nice place. Are you interesting to play together?

hey hello

how are you

would love to meet you  when i am in ccmc next week

let me know

andy
:)

Hi Thao,

I am An (30, female)
I am actually finding a squash partner for squash too. I will be in HCMC the first week of January. We can play more than once a week if you like. My coach will be please when he knows that I can practice back home. I will contact you again when I physically arrive home.
Keep playing squash.

Best regards,

Hi, I will be in HCMC from the 19th Dec. Hope tp meet and play some squash with you. My mobile is ***
Ash.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Veuillez ne pas publier vos coordonnées sur le forum svp. Echangez les via la messagerie privée. Merci
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

OH WOW ANYONE WANT TO PLAY WITH ME? Im alright at squash. Im currently playing for my highschool's varsity team in PA and Im having winter break in Hcmc until Jan 5. Im in desperate need of a hitting partner! Contact me! By the way, how long have you guys been playing? Are you guys decent? I can do basic rails and stufff but not that consistently haha.

Dylan,

Meet me at The Landmark Building, level 15 at 10.00am Monday 22nd for hit of squash. I have spare racquet if you require.

Ash.

Awesome! Are you playing alone or with anyone else? I already have a racquet but you can bring two in case one of us breaks string :D do you have email or something  I can use to contact you?

Dylan.

Dylan,

I am having a hit on my own.

Ash.

Hi there,

I have a business plan to attract potential entrepreneurs and for those foreigners who plan to come to Vietnam to live, but still earn some decent money.

Please PM or email me *** if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bell

Is anyone still playing squash this week?

I'm just visiting family here for the week, have equipment, play State/high intermediate back home in Australia and looking for court/hitting partner!

I would like to play Squah aswell, i am beginner but id like to start an activity. I recently moved to HCMC.
Please let me know in PM.
Thanks

I am back in Australia, sorry I missed you, but I have a friend in HCMC at the moment on holidays, text her on [email protected]
her name is An

Cheers,

Ash

Thanks a lot, Ash!

No Worries. xo

Hi

I was wondering if you have found a partner yet for squash. I too am looking for a game.
Can you message me on *** if you are still interested

I am 54 year old, I am not a beginner but I haven't played in several years.

Tony

We should create a squash group then have an appointment somewhere...?

Oh man... So many squash players have shown themselves after I left HCMC :(

Hi guys, I am also looking to play squash in hcmc. Is there any regular sessions. I can probably only play during weekends as have to work during weekdays. Can contact me at ***.

Cheers

Jeffrey Ong

Hi guys, I am also looking to play squash in hcmc. Is there any regular sessions. I can probably only play during weekends as have to work during weekdays. Can contact me at ***

Cheers

Jeffrey Ong

HI.
Could I know the place i can play squash?
I played squash when I stayed in Korea. but I couldn't find the court or session in HCMC.
I want to know where it is

Thanks

Yes. You can play at The Landmark, 5B Ton Đức Thắng Street, district 1. It's a sports club. I am playing today at 5.45pm. If you want can come and join us.

I am also interested

Hi Thao,

Yes I am keen to play squash.

Appreciate

Eddy

Thao,

May I know where is the exact place. Thanks.

Eddy

Hello squash players. I will be in vietnam/hcmc from June 2-July 2 and am keen to play some squash.

I am a B level squash player from Canada. I didn't pack my racquet but will probably buy one quickly if I can find ppl to play with!

Regards,

Aaleem

I'm up for some squishy squash! Varsity No.3 for my high school team but haven't played for 5 months haha. I also forgot to pack my racquet so if anyone has two that would be great! 

Dylan

Hi all

I am keen to play but dont know how to play, anyone is keen to help me out

Thank you very much

Hi fellow squash players! I'm in need of a practice partner this winter break. I play squash daily in high school so i'm pretty good at it, Hit me up if youre down for some workout this winter break!

Hi all! I'm a squash coach from Singapore and I'll be in Ho Chi Minh from 1-4 April and would like to have a hit, anyone has contacts? Thanks!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct