Master degree in Englisht language in Ghent university

Hello, I am interested to continue my master degree for Finance/Bussiness in Ghent after I finish my bachelor degree in my country. I want to study in English language. Have been anyone accepted in such education? And if yes what were the admissions?

Hello Kristina, I am currently living in Ghent and I have studied a master in management here. The school is called Vlerick Business School and has a wide range of business management masters, all in english and with a very international crew. I can tell you it's a great school! Especially for expats. The admission test can be done in site with few analytical tests, personal interview and knowledge interview or by distance doing the GMAT (I think..) I highly recommend you to come here and do it, you'll have bigger chances. Mar

Indeed vlerick is highly recommended with belgian companies..

Thanks ! :)

Thank you, but I was interested in a public university which is less expensive. However I saw u live in Brugge and I have a question. What can u say about Ghent university? Is it a university with a good reputation there? Because its ranking is very good.