Find foreign friend

Hi, My name is Tai. I'm a Thai guy.(In Thai, utterance is different.) I want to have foreign friends who live in BKK. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problem, question or anything you want to talk. I'm living around the Ladprao area.

Don't worry. I just want to have new friends and improve my English. That's it.:D

Welcome on Expat-blog Tai! :)

I'm mixed Thai half Nepalese and half Thai I can speak English fluently if u wanna be friends with me you can just PM me thank you

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,  greetings from Uganda East Africa.  My name is Baluku Moses Johns seeking friendship with anyone regardless of gender. I am student of Alternative Medicine and complementary science at Avance International University Kampala- Uganda. Am also a small business owner and would like to meet a friend from Bangkok with whom I can start a business in Alternative Medicine here in Uganda.
Such a friend should as well feel free to travel to Uganda whenever he or she would wish. I would also appreciate an opportunity to visit Bangkok.

I look forward to hearing from an interested party.
Thank you.

Baluku Moses Johns
Ceo: SCHORE SERVICES.

Welcome, if you want to talk to me you can pm me. I will reply back as long as you keep sending messages.
Good luck with your friends search.

Hello.  How are you doing over there. Uganda and Kampala in particular is rather chilly today.

It's actually quite rainy where I am in Thailand these past few days. You can private message me. That would be more private.