Imported 100% pure European bloodline Gsd,s

100% pure german shepreds puppies imported from Europe (showline)
Black masks, long hair, long tails reaching the ground
champion parents
fully vaccinated up to age requirments
great anatomy and longlively parents and ancestors
healthy and active and are in the best age for starting to train
pidgree and parents photos as well as puppies photos can be sent upon request as there is no uploading photos facility on this site. :(

To Be honest if you have any love for dogs or cats you should not encourage importing any domestic animals into the middle east environment, un-less they are for the use in government or security  forces where they will be properly trained ,worked ,and homed.
I am sure you are aware that the  climate is inappropriate for any of  these animals and there are no  recreation facilities .
People are not responsible enough to take care of animals in the middle east especially X-pats who leave these animals abandoned when they go home or on holidays .
So don't be selfish and no need to import animals into the GCC . there are enough stray animals  to care for, But you should take your new pet back to your country  with you! When you go home .YES :nothappy:

to some certain point you are correct to what you have said, but such pure breed puppies with showline quality is a costly breed to buy so when attend to buy such puppy im sure he/she will be knowing what he is doing and not paying several thousands just for fun.
i know many people whom have adopted great breeds in qatar and paid a lot to have such quality breed and being of much interested in caring about their dogs they baught a caravan with a/c to use it as a dog home
such people wether in any place or GCE deserve to have such pure breed as which i have advertised for sale
other people who realy loves their dogs pay thpusand of US$ to take their dogs back home with them when leaving Qatar
Simply i would like to say that no one can know the intention of a person except the lord
Therefor my friend dont judge me or others
Anyhow i appriciate your point of view and wish you the best of luck

I don't Judge any one  I have an honest  100% valid Opinion about people sugar coating to justify their motives of making MONEY of Animals.
Better to be 100% safe and not bring any animals here .
If people want  pets here they will bring with them.!

When people are traveling they don't deserve to have pets  as they don't  “NEED” pets.
In the past 2 years I have seen pedigree dogs spray painted in colors in the streets of the industrial Area.
Dogs and cats thrown  out of cars behind shopping malls while there loving owners drives off to catch a plane .
Pet Monkey in the middle of TV Roundabout
Two House Boys struggling  to throw a large Oryx  out into street rubbish bin yes it was dead.
To be honest anyone who has an animal should be registered as having an animal on their passports
So when they leave where is the pet ?

still i do appriciate your point of view , meanwhile everyone has his own to be appriciated hopefully by others
thank you