Expats in Shunde

Hey! Anyone in Shunde? Want to meet up?

Hello sabanizami and welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself?
What you are doing in Shunde please? How is life over there?

Cheers,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi. Priscilla! Thanks for your response. I teach in an international school here. I'm new to China and Shunde. I'm looking for likeminded people to know and hangout with.

Hi. Priscilla! Thanks for your response. I teach in an international school here. I'm new to China and Shunde. I'm looking for likeminded people to know and hangout with.

Life in Shunde can be limited to work and your home life if you don't know the local language which is the case with me. If you can speak Chinese, you could explore the places around. If you don't know the language, you better make local friends or learn the language.

Hope this helps.

Tell me about yourself. Where do you live now and what do you do?

I will be there in Shunde starting January 2015.

Im James....Im new to Shunde...and looking for expat friends

Hi James. I'm moving to Shunde Aug 2015. Are you currently there? Do you teach English? I'm going to work at an International school. How is your experience there so far?

hi...yes still here... loving it.... its a wonderful city to live....Im sure you will enjoy yourself here ...I was a teacher ..ha ha ... but now retired....... happily married...both myself and my wife will be happy to show you around when you get here..e stay in touch....

Hey sabanizami,

This is a really latecoming reply. Wondering if you still teach at that school. Would love a meet-up to show you the real Shunde.

Cheers,
Derek

Hi,

I'm new in Zhongshan, seems not so far from Shunde.

Shanita

lol, feel free for a meet-up then, :-)

Hello!!

I am moving to Shunde and I am looking an International School for my 4 year son.
Can you advice some schools there ?

Thanks so much

Regards

Guido