Organic food in Taipei?

Hi everyone!

I am a organic food junkie in the States and am finding myself hopeless in Taipei. Can anyone recommend a few different places to find good quality organic food beside the Welcome Mart?

Thank you!

J.P.

Hello Juliana14

welcome to the forum of Expat.com

Hope that some members will be able to inform you soon ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Juliana
Which Taipei district are you staying??
If you are near Da an district, you can try to go da an road the shop was located behind the ren ai hospital I can't recall the shop name but I know there's an organic shop around sorounding the so there a few more shop cafe and restorant

Have a good day

I recall the the shop name is ' earthlife' or you can try MATSHUSEI  mart a Japanese style supermarket located near DAAN public park in XIN YI road sec 2
May this help you
Cheers

If you're really desperate and don't mind the extra cost, there is an organic/local produce + humanely-produced eggs store in Hsinchu that also delivers to surrounding counties/cities. If your order costs NT$2000 or more, the delivery fee to places outside of Hsinchu is waived. Otherwise, ,the delivery fee is NT$180. Their website (greenbox.com.tw is in Chinese, but maybe you can google translate it as well as the online order form.