Fast track courses for Mechanical engineers

Dear all,

I am a mechanical engineer from INDIA.I am planing to pursue my higher studies in germany.Request you to give detail about, Which courses are having job opportunity the course duration should be less than 6 month and course fee not more than 3500 Eur.

Thank you for giving your time
  :/

pk333 wrote:

Dear all,

I am a mechanical engineer from INDIA.I am planing to pursue my higher studies in germany.Request you to give detail about, Which courses are having job opportunity the course duration should be less than 6 month and course fee not more than 3500 Eur.

Thank you for giving your time
  :/

I think that the courses will be more than 6 month long but I may be wrong. Have you researched any?

Have you looked into getting a student or study visa for Germany.
Do you speak any German
Have you money aside to pay for accommodation, food, transport, medical insurance. 
For cost of living www,numbeo.com 

Other forum members may answer your post with better information but in the meantime please feel free to read through other posts on this forum to find out more.

Good luck

Thank you so much for your reply

dear sir,
                please suggest any collages related to my studies
thank you,

Please consult this official webpage for listings of all German universities and courses they offer:
    www.study-in.de
All courses for degrees of any kind take longer than 6 months, but there are shorter training courses on specific subjects (leading to certificates or similar).

Thank you so much