Meeting on Wednesday

Hi Guys!

Do you want to meet on Wednesday and do something? Any opinions?

Take care,

Deniz

So any opinions?

What's on your mind? :)

Let's see... We can meet up somewhere to drink coffee and just to get to know each other, or we can go to somewhere interesting and take some random photos, or we can bring some dvds or books and change them, or we can just meet somewhere and have a brain storm about what to do! :)

Coffee sounds a good idea.
In what area is Adan?(North, South, West, East?)

Denizkizi wrote:

Let's see... We can meet up somewhere to drink coffee and just to get to know each other, or we can go to somewhere interesting and take some random photos, or we can bring some dvds or books and change them, or we can just meet somewhere and have a brain storm about what to do! :)

Sure lets see.. by the way is wednesday declared a public holiday ? If so we could meet up somewhere... I am ready..
Wats ur opinion ?

Uh, isn't Wednesday the start of Ramadan?

And would you rather meet mornings, afternoons, or evenings?

I can do mornings and around Lunch time, but would prefer mornings.
Have to take care of house & family in the afternoons / evenings, sorry.

But don't let me hold you back :)

Any time is ok for me, and also any place. You can decide time and place since I don't know where to go here to meet people. :) By the way is Wednesday a holiday? And also is it ok to drink coffee in a cafe in Ramadan during the day? I don't know the customs here, so maybe you can help me.. :)

If Ramadan indeed starts then, we can forget coffee during the day.
a) it's against the law and
b) all will be closed (until 5 or so, I think)

As far as I know, the Imam (s) is (are) not sure yet, all depends on the moon (?)

So I guess we have to delay it due to Ramadan :(

Why,,

don`t you wana meet ?

How about afteR eftar(around 7 pm) It will be so diffrent than you used to it will be so interesting.

Dont you wana have a kuwaiti friend.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::(

Dears

How about tomorrow morning we can do all that it is the last day before ramadan.

So if you are interested, tell me to take tomorrow off so we can meet.

Hope hearing from u soon.

I gotta take my dog to the Vet tomorrow for his shots.
Gotta do that before Ramadan :(

Great idea and I would also like to join you ....plz share the veneue if u r allowiing me to join in on a cup of cofeee.

thanks.

In what area is Adan?(North, South, West, East?)

it's Southeast kuwait .. next to fintaass area

pp .. evening in ramadan is much better than anytime ... it's full with ppl outside .. full with energy everywhere .. everybody go to the coffe shope .. so it's a good time deni to see more and meet more ;)

Not far from me then :D

less than 15 min hun ;)

So what do you think , tomorrow at 12 pm or befor that

let me know ASAP.

Thank you,

Count me out, I am at the Vet

NicoleB wrote:

Count me out, I am at the Vet

hm hm hm
when you finish early can`t you join us

I have some appointments for tomorrow, But Wednesday works well for me. Please let me know the certain time and place.

Denizkizi wrote:

I have some appointments for tomorrow, But Wednesday works well for me. Please let me know the certain time and place.

Then how about Arabian Cafe or Special café for women or any other place .

The Best Time is around 7 pm.

For women? If go to a place only for women, what will the men do? Will the men sit outside while we are inside? Will we use the body language through the window to communicate with them? I am sorry, I am confused, couldn't understand what you meant.

These are examples only
To clarify types of coffee shops in Kuwait

Sorry folks, by all means Wednesday will be the 1st or the 2nd day of Ramadan, today Sunday is 27th Shaban (the 8th lunar month), lunar months can be 29 or 30 days only, never 31 days, so forget the coffee during day time!

Sounds so difficult to meet each other:rolleyes: .

At least I tried! :) But it seems like it is so difficult to meet the other expatriates  because of the circumstances here in Kuwait...

I disagree.
But to get people together you have to set a fixed date, time and place.
Who wants to come and can manage the time will be there, all others might give suggestions for the next meeting with time and place.

You saw it in the photography thread. Until I made up the time and the place it was all yeah and when and what.

We will do it after Ramadan. Trust me, right now you do not want to be out there shooting photos past 8am when you can't even drink a water :(

That sounds good!

Its cool to know foreigners are having fun there in kuwait, thats very cool, i would be joining soonest i hope...insha Allah

Help, advice, coaching?  haha...  what is the proper (or is THERE even ) saying for this time of Ramadan?  Is there a proper greeting or salutation?  Any help? 

Allen

Denizkizi!! you came?!
are  u guys hanging out today?
i still dont drive yettt!!