Seeking 3rs flatmate in Westbay

2 20-something females seeking a 3rd flatmate to share an apartment in the middle of Westbay, Doha.
5000QR per month rent including air-conditioning but excluding other bills. It is a large double bedroom fully-furnished, sharing a bathroom with 1 other room.
Our apartment is nice and spacious, clean and freshly painted, with nice furniture and everything provided. Parking is brilliant here, no need for allocated spaces.
We are close to everything; within walking distance to City Centre mall and Gate mall.
We are two easygoing professionals, 1 Irish 1 English. We would prefer a non-smoker and pets are not allowed here.
Our building has a brilliant pool which is never busy, plus gym, jacuzzi, spa, sauna and steam room.
Please contact us on [email protected] or [email protected] --yes, we are both called Lisa!

Hi Lisa's my names Helen and I'm from Liverpool. I'm really interested to know more. Can you please pm me.

Hello Lisa's :)

I invite you to place an advert in our Flat share in Doha section of the forum so as to increase your chances to find a flatmate.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

This room has gone now!