Visa rejection from immigration

Hello everyone
I need an urgent guidance from all of you in this blog.
My name is Mohsin Ali and recently i had got a job in Bahrain.My employer applied for my visa and now my visa has been rejected from immigration.They think that i am shia due to my last name Ali but i am sunni.
Please tell me what should i do.
Thanks

Well , rejection of visa would be of many reasons !

But as you say your name has "Ali" and Bahrain does limit visas to Shi'a muslims !

But I guess if your employer tries again maybe they would accept your application !

As I know many Shia's and their application was rejected but approved later on !

Talk with your employer !

I don't think visas get rejected just because your name is Ali, Hussain, Harry Potter or Santa Claus.

There are a number of reasons visas get rejected, such as incomplete application form, lack of experience of applicant, availability of qualified Bahrainis for a particular job class, employer is in default of local rules, etc. Religion, caste, creed, etc., are generally not factors unless you are from a "high-risk country".

So check with your employer. They will be best placed to guide you.

Another reason potential employers say your visa is rejected is because they may have found another candidate and no longer want you. So instead of telling you the truth that they no longer want you, they may make up this story. If this is indeed the case, then its good you don't work for such an unprofessional employer in the first place.