I need patients :)

Hi all, some of you may already be aware that I am studying a BSc in Dental Hygiene. I am in my final year and in need of some patients.

Dental hygienists look after the health of the mouth (and health in general.) This is mainly done by cleaning and polishing your teeth.

If you are interested in a free scale and polish along with a free dental check up then please book an appointment with me (Caroline) on 25454847. This number is for the teaching dental clinic at the Mater Dei Hospital.

I am under the guidance of a periodontist and his colleagues. Appointments will take a little longer as it is a teaching clinic and I am only available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.

Other dental treatment may be available for free or a small charge. This will only apply if the work needed is something that the dental students need.

Dental students at present are certainly short of patients that need dentures. There is a laboratory charge for the dentures but this is relatively small compared to private.

You need to have a Maltese ID number.

For more info you can pm me....Thanks :)

My +1 :)

You'll get free polishing from a nice woman for free. And also a small lecture about the importance of brushing your teeth properly.

Hi, I have Maltese ID and definitely could use some polishing, but what times are you available in the afternoons, as I have children I would prefer to go while they are in school. Thank you

Hi
İ need a dental treatment.
My mail adress: [email protected]
Regards

Me and Tay please!! Xx

Hi,

Pevi, my first appointment is 14:00 o'clock which is late for the kids :( Last year I had morning sessions but this year they are all afternoons. My 2nd appointment time is at 15:15.

Steff, I can see you no problem but kids come under paediatrics and as usual there is a long waiting list. Do you have your e-residency sorted yet? If you do, just give the number above a ring...Maybe we could sneak Taylor in, he won't need a polish, maybe I can just check his brushing??!!!

Spiridonov, thanks for the reference :)

Caroline