Classical Music

Hi,

I am very keen in classical music and play violin. Please let me know if anyone is interested in jeddah. That's will be cool.

Hello sbassams,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Are you actually a professional player? Since when do you play music?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for contacting.
Yes, I am professional musician and performed in Jeddah two concerts in addition to many concerts in many countries.

I have more than 30 years experience in violin teaching and was a member in many Chamber and Symphony Orchestra before coming to Jeddah. The student will learn reading the music and creating a beautiful sounds as per British Russian and Japanese music schools and then might have exams in Jeddah to obtain British certificates from either Trinity Collage or ABRSM.

Do not hesitate to call for more information.

Hello

I just read your post and I am interested on it.

By the way, where are you in Jeddah? District? Area?

I am from Mushrefah District 6

near Sabaeen Rd. along  Gharnatah St.

I am  Joey and I am a drummer.   :cool:

Just reply if you are interested.

P.S.

I am forming a band here but not as common as variety bands here
this one is quite unique

Just reply here I will discuss to you some details.

Hello thedrummer421,

This thread is dated since 2014 and to increase your chance of finding musicians, I wish to invite you to post your ad in the Jeddah Classifieds section please under the artists/musicians category.

This section is more appropriate and is more visible to the other members.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Helloo,

I'm very interested in violin and I'm look for a violin teacher. So can you help me?

ladyhanouf wrote:

Helloo,

I'm very interested in violin and I'm look for a violin teacher. So can you help me?

This post is extremely old and your best bet is the number above (If the person haven't left the country) which will be removed by the admin, so act quickly

On a side note, does anybody know places to listen to classical performances in Jeddah?