New member from Cape Town

Hi all,im from cape town in south africa.if any1 out there can help me in finding a job in saudi,it'l be much appreciated. I work in the construction industry and have a qualification in building and construction management.

I would like to work in saudi immediately. How do i go about getting a job,visas,accomodation etc.

If any1 here is working in the construction industry please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks ppl.

Also,what companies are best work for? Any south africans working in saudi, hook a bra up.

Any1?

Hi ebrahim001! You should have a look at the job section in the Saudi Arabia classifieds and check the South African in Saudi Arabia network for contacts..

Good luck.

Ebrahim, it doesnt work like that... finding work in Saudi immediately.

First, find an agent, send your CV and wait. There is construction on every street corner so there will be work for you. Google the Saudi job vacancy sites for the job you are qualified for.

'N Suid Afrikaanse ouens kan nie vir jou 'hook up' nie 'Bra' jy moet jou eier huiswerk doen.

Beste Geluk!

Thanks for the replies.
@ sparrow,i'll do so,but dont know where to start.Do you have any agent sites that i van visit??