Personal contact in Asilah.

I'm a semi-retired artist (woman) French and Californian.  I intend to settle in Asilah, and would like to be in touch with someone, French or English speaking, willing to help me get connected, organized and settled.

I'm a semi-retired artist (woman) French and Californian.  I intend to settle in Asilah, and would like to be in touch with someone, French or English speaking, willing to help me get connected, organized and settled. I have been in Morocco for a week, and am presently in Rabat.

hi how r u dear

Hitesh patel 1981 wrote:

hi how r u dear

Hello Hitesh and welcome to the forum.

I just need to say that the OP has made a very specific request for help from someone in Asilah or at least in Morocco who knows the country and can help her settle. Your post doesn't help her at all.

Why don't you start a new thread and introduce yourself to the other members?

Hi Cecile
My name is Tiffi, Im also from London but I'm retired to Tangier.
If you are ever in Tangier fell free to call me so we can have a coffee together, it up to you.
All the very best Tiffi.

Hi Cecil

Hope you are all and in good health.

I am currently in the process of settling in Morocco, half the family have already moved i am in the process.

Sorry my names Samira, i am from Manchester, and i am currently looking to set up some social action projects in Larache Morocco.

I am in Morocco currently for another 2 weeks, if theres anything my husband i can do to assist you we would be more than happy too.

Peace & Kind Regards

Samira

Thank you for your response and offer  of help.  I will be in Asilah 4 days this coming week, to see what I can find in the way of permanent  housing. I will keep your offer in mind and get in touch whenever relevant.  Thank you, and be well, Cecile.

Hello Cecile

I wish you well finding accommodation, i am sure you will be find the North of Morocco is known for its hospitality.

If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me.

Peace & Kind Regards

Samira