Want to settle in Ecuador and no Ecuador embassy in Pakistan

I am so pissed of and disturb,

We need to move to Ecuador and planning t have investor visa.. and its is very difficult for Pakistanis to do all documentations as the nearest embassy in India.. and we need to physically present in the embassy…. And 1st we need to send the documents legalise and then for visa we need to present.. and as we living in Dubai we call india consulate they tell about  to contact http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com

and they are saying for pakistani there is no tourist visa if there is no relative and we can get entry visa for a month but it can take from 2 months to 6 months to get approval and in that time our tour visa for Ecuador will ruin…

I think Pakistanis must direct to Ecuador Embassy in China as it will be easy for us to get China visit visa and then we can get our ecuadorian visa..

Its so disturbing and i am so tense.. why for us its a way too long process!!!
I have write down an email to Ecuador embassy China.. Hope it will help!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should look at other countries in South America, if you need to leave Pakistan. I would suggest Paraguay, Chile or Uruguay.

I personally like Chile to be very frank......

and Paraguay is also better but for Paraguay one of my friend told me that people are waiting for the citizenship since 15 years and no passport.. I can understand with Chilean passport you can travel visa free also... But there is hardly any good reliable and reasonable in price lawyer... there is one lawyer starting with S and they charge way to high...

Otherwise I personally like Chile

ODAN wrote:

We need to move to Ecuador and planning t have investor visa.. we can get entry visa for a month but it can take from 2 months to 6 months to get approval and in that time our tour visa for Ecuador will ruin.

Based on my experience (I am from USA) successfully obtaining an EC investment visa this year, the clock stops running out on your tourist visa if you can submit the visa application within (in your case) the first month in Ecuador.  In other words, you may legally remain in Ecuador while the visa is being processed.

Consider verifying this online with an immigration attorney in Ecuador and proceed accordingly.

In my visa process, I emailed an attorney in Quito before I left the USA to verify what documents I needed and he was willing (at that point, no charge) to respond.

You might ask on the Chile forum about lawyers and visas.  I have just started exploring Chile as an alternative, so I can't offer much. There's also a forum for Paraguay, here.  Things are changing rapidly there, I have not heard that people are waiting years for visa/residency/citizenship.

cccmedia wrote:
ODAN wrote:

We need to move to Ecuador and planning t have investor visa.. we can get entry visa for a month but it can take from 2 months to 6 months to get approval and in that time our tour visa for Ecuador will ruin.

Based on my experience (I am from USA) successfully obtaining an EC investment visa this year, the clock stops running out on your tourist visa if you can submit the visa application within (in your case) the first month in Ecuador.  In other words, you may legally remain in Ecuador while the visa is being processed.

Consider verifying this online with an immigration attorney in Ecuador and proceed accordingly.

In my visa process, I emailed an attorney in Quito before I left the USA to verify what documents I needed and he was willing (at that point, no charge) to respond.

Dear cccmedia,

Ya.. I saw your recommendation for Mr. Sebestian an attorney in Ecuador. I am touch with him. He sounds very reliable as he is giving me right information though some information is not going with my circumstances but as per his views i need to flow it . The best thing of him.. he did not give u the words which u want to listen and only tell which is law and could be.. though most of the lawyers just taking the issue on a surface level while he is telling me everything deep… so sounds like he is giving proper information instead he just want to make money.. otherwise lawyer says what you want to hear and once they fees done…. a great good bye with happy faces :P hehehhe i already have experience before for canada and get pissed off after 2 years… and it was a negligence of the consultant!!!

Joanneinict wrote:

You might ask on the Chile forum about lawyers and visas.  I have just started exploring Chile as an alternative, so I can't offer much. There's also a forum for Paraguay, here.  Things are changing rapidly there, I have not heard that people are waiting years for visa/residency/citizenship.

Hi Joanneinict,

I already ask this question there so man times and i have a thread also there specially for this and no body respond.. :)

If you are on Facebook,  you might take a look for an "Expats in Chile" group. There is also one there for Paraguay.  :)

Thanks.. i will check there too!!

There are about 12 countries that Ecuador does not have diplomatic relations with and Pakistan along with China (PRC) are two. You must go to the consulate in Delhi for a tourist visa or Amman Jordan. I was under the impression that you will get a 90 day T-3. If you want a residence visa it will be time consuming and difficult but not impossible, I can try to help you, I have a service in Ecuador: ecuadorvisaservices.com

Luckydawg wrote:

There are about 12 countries that Ecuador does not have diplomatic relations with and Pakistan along with China (PRC) are two. You must go to the consulate in Delhi for a tourist visa or Amman Jordan. I was under the impression that you will get a 90 day T-3. If you want a residence visa it will be time consuming and difficult but not impossible, I can try to help you, I have a service in Ecuador: ecuadorvisaservices.com

Dear Lucky. Regarding the visit to Delhi in order to get tourist visa is a way long process for us.. We talked with Indian embassy here and they said if u do not have relatives in India it is impossible to get Indian Tourist visa and even if u get invitation letter you need to wait from 2-6 month in order to get visa or maybe response!!!! SO if Jordan embassy is also dealing then I have to check.. Otherwise we call turkey, Iran and they were saying us to contact India.. but Ecuador Government must understand that for Pakistanis its hard to get Indian visa so they must direct them somewhere else!!

Are you sure about Jordanian embassy??

For reasons explained at the following new thread, you can be of assistance at:  "Help ODAN and Others Find a Temporary Residence"
(in Quito)...

cccmedia