Helper/babysitter for school pickup

Hi

I am currently in the UK and will be relocating to the Bahamas later this year.  I will be coming with my 6 year old son.  I wondered if anyone has ny recommendations for a helper or babysitter than could pick my son up from school on a daily basis as i will be at work until 5pm.  I havent decided on a school yet and i will be working on Collins Avenue.

many thanks.

Amanda

hi
I am Ester an African an native currently living in my home country Namibia. Would you like to sponsor me as your babby sitter? do not hesitate to contact me on my cell: +264813644195 or my email : [email protected]

Thnx

Good day!

I'm a public school teacher here in the Philippines, I've been teaching for almost 12 years now. I'm interested to apply as a helper/babysitter for your child. I really wanted to work abroad to help and provide my family a good life.  If you could help me with my working visa I'm very much interested to work with you as my employer.

God bless and Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Orlyza D. Rosales

Good day!

This is Ms. Orlyza D. Rosales once again. Please e-mail me  at: ***

God bless and thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post any contact details on the forum.

Hi Amanda I live in the Bahamas and I am able to recommend someone. If you are still intetested send me a message we can make arrangements from my there.