How to get credit card, visa or master card

Hi, is there anyone knows how is the process to get a MASTER CARD, VISA, or CREDIT CARD please help me.. Tnx

You need to have a local bank account and meet their credit requirements first.

If not the only kind of credit card you can get is a pre-paid card that you essentially deposit money into and your spending limit is what you've deposited. You can "re-charge" the card by depositing to it at any time, it can be used just like a regular credit card in most places, but may not be accepted for rental cars.

Tnx for the info...its a big help for me to know.. Tnx again

Is the FCbarcelona with credit limit SR100 can be said to be a prepaid credit card? Because the Customer service told me that you can use it if you have deposited an amount of money. But really could you explain to me how to use this credit card and what are the fees i should kept in mind?

Sabb Bank Credit card easy.

Please tell me how??

I don't think that having a bank account is mandatory. However, bank statements (salary transfer) are required when applying. So indirectly, it is needed.

For credit cards, go to sabb.com.sa (British Bank Official Website). Search through credit cards and apply. You should receive a call in around a few days for follow up from SABB.

How I know? I followed the same procedure till receiving the call. They asked me to submit some documents to a branch of my selection but I was lazy enough  :D

i got the FCbarcelona with credit limit SR100 but i haven't used yet  i would like to know about is it a debit card or credit card and what is the benefit of using FCbarcelona with credit limit SR100

SAMBA has same features as well ,  if you have account there , just visit , get you card in 10 Minutes , activate it by calling help line & fill it online too :)
1 hour job in total

An option/opinion.

Assuming you're living within your means - skip the credit card and just have a debit card with a long number, your name, and a mastercard (or whatever) logo.

No messing about with all that credit rubbish, having to remember to pay the bill
No hope of you starting a thread about how to leave the country with an unpaid credit card.
It'll do everything a credit card will.

I haven't used a credit card in years, not even bothering to authorise the last one I was sent. That's still sitting in a file cabinet, totally ignored.

Credit cards are "expected", but I have no clue why anyone would actually want one.
I've never been refused a payment for anything with my debit cards, so I see no advantage in credit I don't want or need.

True - or am I just a tight Yorkshireman?

it doesn't work like that here, fred. most banks here allow you to have an account and have a debit card. there is no visa/mastercard logo on it. if you want that, they consider it a credit card. At least that is NCB Bank. I was told that ArRajhi bank allows debit card + logo BUT u must recharge the card with funds you want to spend.

@ Fred - Technology doesn't make man. Man makes technology... hence it depends on the use we employ it....Nuclear energy is indeed destructive....However if we use it constructively its great boon.... Rocket Science has many peaceful uses for space exploration & kind. But if harnessed for war purposes it's bound to be destructive.... Similarly Television & Internet has its own plus & minus side. If human mind tilts towards destructive uses then we can't take technology itself at fault. So is the usage of the credit cards.

I have been using the same for last 13-15 years, without any default payment and Issues. So it all depends how we use any form of the technology and moreover who gives you a credit of 2 months without any interest on the shopping you have carried out !!

Holy essay.

Yes, bank albilad  and alahli has prepaid card with offers , i think you need it more than post paid
Requirements may be papee from your work and copy your iqama

al ahli had prepaid? my branch manager said no.. he musta been running to take his call. argh.  :dumbom:

duh! it's on their website...you tell that to your rep/branch manager and that's how u grab them by their....shimag!

They've always had prepaid CC, Rajhi was one of the first to introduce them, but don't get the prepaid CC its worthless piece of ... I better watch what I say...been banned a few times :(

on their website???... ive been duped - its not just about being banned, its about a better usage of vocab in "speech" .. ramadhan, muslim. etc.

yea broski...check their website.

I tend to use better "vocab" but sometimes if people get on my nerves the Eminem inside comes out!

Very simple, visit a bank! Asking the same question redundantly will not get you any further.