Hello everyone some help please

Hi
I am Egyptian who work as Arabic teacher for non Arab I do that now online but also I want to do in person in Turkey
I did study turkish in Alexandria university Egypt so I have so small knowledge which why I want to join school or institute to learn the language better and I speak very good English even sometimes I correct my English friends lol plus I know fair Italian
I need help to know if there is any institute I can join in Turkey to study Turkish and if I can transfer my credit in university to Turkish university as I am at the last year
Also I wanted to know if I can change my visa when I get to Turkey from visiting to student visa or work visa
Some friends told me that Istanbul is the best City to stay and have the chance to teach Arabic or study what do you think
Thanks for any information
Have a great day

hı if u want to stay in istanbul and to learn turkish i will informe u in short .....try to rint a room or house with contract by this later u can go to emniyat police and they will give u a rendez-vous -appointment for residence so time u have it or just with the receipt u can go to     -ESMEK-    governement school  learning everything good luck!!!!!!!!!!