Working on a romance novel with events in South Korea

I am currently working on a novel and all events are happening in South Korea I have in mind the whole plan : characters, plot conflicts , dialogues ... however i miss lots of information about the setting , as i've never been in Korea before , it may also help as the main character (she) is a foreigner and is travelling there for the first time too.
Although the novel will be focusing mainly on the characters' personalities traits and their feelings I will need also setting description... but from the eye of an outsider.
So I need your help for those who visited Korea or living there, how was your first impression, where did you stayed ? hotel ? or home stays ?  did you found difficulties renting a house ?
What other jobs do you think female foreigners can work in Korea besides teaching ? knowing that the character is multilingual? (i want to be as much realistic as i can)
And the most important question : do you think that there is a happy ending for a relationship between a foreigner (i will decide later where is she from with your help) and a Korean man? I will be glade to read real life stories from which i can be inspired.
Thank you all for your help and input , it will mean a lot for me especially that i am making my debuts in writing and i still have many things to learn to improve my writing skills.
Please feel free to contact me here or on my email : [email protected]

Hi she can do lots of other jobs if your charater has a working holiday visa. I'm on that and working as a nanny over here for a year. Only been here a month so can't really give you much info about anything else. I go busan today so could tell you what my first impressions are of busan if you'd like.

Dear Laura , first thank you very much for making the effort to reply to my post, i really appreciate it. second, yes ! I would be more than happy to read your first impressions on anything you come across there in Korea because it will help me a lot moving forward with my novel.
Again thank you and enjoy your time there.