Question

hi everyone i'm from belgium and i wanna move to japan! for now i'm in japan for  months.
i wanna know how i can stay here ... found a job ,  but for found a job i need be resident so ... i don't know where should i start... thank you for helping ...

You will stay in Tokyo or Osaka?
I am in Osaka.

hello thank you for your reply i'm in osaka for 2 months

Do you have a working visa?
First you have to fix your place, then find a job near there.
Or you try to find a job including residence.
There are many Hellow-Works institute in Osaka, you can visit.
Or in the computer, you can search the job what do you want.

I assume that you don't have a japanese passport and are not married to a Japanese national.

In that case you have mostly two options:

- you have either a bachelor diploma (4+ years after highschool) or 10+ years of experience in your current job, in that case you first need to find a job, then convince your employer to sponsor a working visa. Depending on your field of activity, that might be easy (IT, import/export) or, well, less easy. You might also want to discuss with an immigration lawyer, they have sometimes good suggestions on how to build a profile, extra papers to submit etc. (might cost a bit though - might be worth to discuss with your employer to share the expense... if they want you, they'll pay, especially since they can probably expense it)

- you don't have enough qualifications/years in university, and in that case your best option might be a student visa (language school, traditional japanese craft etc.). You will need to pay the school fees, and be able to prove that you are actually attending the school.

- I don't see Working Holiday from Belgium to japan yet... :-/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_holiday_visa#Japan

Hope that helped!

Yeah the problem is if I'm student I can't work ... like said in belgium we don't have visa working holiday. ..

I haven't working visa . I've already search a job but I need be resident  ...

Bon,
c'est pas facile,
mais je te conseille d'écrire un bon profil sur Linked in.
Sinon, il y a un Yahoo group excellent, que tout francophone doit connaitre,
fr.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/tokyo_petitesannonces/info
J'ai mon job actuel grâce à eux.
Évite Creaglist, tu vas te retrouver avec du rouge à lévres trop rouge, etc.
Si tu as deux mois, profite pour faire des contacts, participe aux "Meet up", c'est un bon moyen de rencontrer des gens, et d'avoir des pistes de travail, avoir des infos sur ce qui se fait, ce qui est en demande.
Aussi toutes les agences pour trouver du travail, ne feront jamais l'effort d'aller te chercher un visa.
Donc, dans un premier temps, ne perd pas trop de temps à remplir des forms, des Entry sheets qui vont te démolir le morale.
Sauf bien sur si tu es Ingénieur informatique auquel cas, les recruteurs dormiront par paquet de 10 devant ta maison pour pouvoir t'embaucher.
Bon, j'ai écris ce qui me passais par là tête,
contacte moi sur n'importe quel sns une fois que tu as écris ton profil sur Linked in.

@Tsurubaso

As this is an Anglophone forum can you please post in ENGLISH only so that members can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thank you.

Sorry I switch without noticing from English to French.
Yes then in short then,
Do a good Linked in Profil, viadeo is ....I have also one but without much interesting activity.
The Yahoo group, Tokyo petite annonce.
I've got my actual job this way.
No Creaglist,
do meet up and eventbrit.
When I have a solid Profile in Linked in, reach me!!

Yeah the problem is if I'm student I can't work ...

I think that as a student you still can work, but not full-time (and you probably cannot do any job either, like bars etc.).
More info here: http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/en/inj/inj03e.html

I haven't working visa . I've already search a job but I need be resident  ...

The thing is to actually get your employer to sponsor your visa. That's what I did at the time (but since I came with a WH i had more time to find a job/gain trust from my employer so he would offer to sponsor me).