Looking for infos on Antwerp for making my move- (accommodation,etc)

Hello all,

My name is Belvie. I'm Belgian of Vietnam origin who in fact never lives in Belgium. Though every year coming back for a visit, I'm like an expat there. That's why I'm here looking for your advice. I'm working in the technology field in different countries during the last 10 years, currently still living abroad. I'm planning to come and settle down in Belgium shortly following a critical change in my life. Although I don't speak Flemish, but I'm learning it now, for professional reason, I prefer to live in Antwerp. I'm searching for all information about the life in Antwerp, where and how to start with my move, especially with accommodation where is relatively safe for a single lady. (I found in the internet few interesting houses for rent with lovely garden at post code 2030 Antwerp North but not sure are they convenience with public transports to City Center?). Your help and advice will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Belvie

Welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to place an advert in our Housing in Antwerp section of the forum so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental.

Hope soon enough some members will be able to shed more light on your queries.

I invite you to be more specific in your questions on the things you wish to know there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you. Will do so.