Looking for a Spanish-speaking friend to learn Spanish here in Bangkok

Hola,

My name is Penn. I'm fluent in Thai and English and I would love to learn a third language. Spanish, to be precise.
If there's any Spanish-speaking Thailand expat out there who's looking for a friend, please let me know.
Or if you know someone who's offering affordable Spanish courses, please let me know as well.

Usually, learning Spanish (well, any foreign language) with a native speaker here in Thailand is quite expensive.
At one point, I was paying over 800 baht an hour. It was understandable but a little bit too expensive for a student like me.

I'm an outgoing person. I'm very friendly and fun to hang out with. I was thinking that I can offer myself as a Bangkok tour guide, a Thai teacher or even an English teacher as an exchange for Spanish lessons.

Cheers!

Hi mate, I'm colombian, do you play football?, another two Colombians and I  we play football with   some Thais and Australians , you  can joins us  practise your spanish with us if you want .

Hey there, man! Thanks so much for such a quick response. I'd love to hangout and practice Spanish with you and your friends. The thing is, I don't play football. If you guys are going out for drinks, on the other hand, do let me know. ;)

Thanks again.

Ok give me your whatsapp and I tell you. when we going out for a drinks.