Live and Work in Aruba

Hello everyone!!! I'm Massimo an Italian Chef with a working experience in Italy and England and i'm thinking to move in Aruba!! I'm writing in here for know some information about the documentation that i'd need to move in there and the situation about the work in the Island!! Thank you and i hope in some reply from someone :)

Ciao sono massimiliano e mi vorrei trasferire insieme a mia moglie ad Aruba...La vita è cara?quanto costa affittare un appartamento?trovare lavoro è semplice?siamo una coppia di 40enni che hanno lavorato sempre in un ufficio
Grazie

massimo1969 wrote:

Ciao sono massimiliano e mi vorrei trasferire insieme a mia moglie ad Aruba...La vita è cara?quanto costa affittare un appartamento?trovare lavoro è semplice?siamo una coppia di 40enni che hanno lavorato sempre in un ufficio
Grazie

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH only

If you wish to post in another language then click on the flag icon, top right hand corner of the page then select a language from the drop down box. The post will then be directed to that section of the forum. Thank you.

Hi Massimo, you need a work permite, check dimasaruba.com which is the immigration office. Your employer will do the permit. I suggest you take a look in the hotel chains as holiday inn, Hyatt, marriott, etc. Also search for tempo Aruba. Good luck!