Looking for bikers in Jeddah

Hi all,

I`m hoping to be riding soon. I`ve not been in KSA long but I have just been upto Al Bahah by car and I would love to ride those roads and the others up there. I am searching for the biking community here in Jeddah. I met the guys at Harley Davidson who were very helpful. I just moved here from Chiangmai Thailand. The biking up there is really great. If you have never been I recommend it 100%
   I would like to ride with other riders at the weekends so if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone please let me know how I can meet up.

all advice is very welcome

regards

Mike  :)

Hey

i'm always find bikers in starbucks (North Corniche), and check this maybe it can help you facebook.com/groups/Jeddahhog/

Thanks Rana for your helpful reply. I heard they meet up on Friday mornings at Starbucks. Is that when you saw them?

ps What do you do here in Jeddah apart from help lost souls like me on the forum hahaha!!!

Mike

Hi,

Try contacting the local HoG chapter, if you own a Harley. KTM also has a group in Jeddah for KTM enthusiasts who organize offroad and long trips.

Regards,
R

actually i saw them in many different times

hhhhh i'm studying here and hope really helped your lost soul

It depends on what type of a bike you ride?

I have been a rider for quite a while and I ride SuperSport Bikes. I had a GSXR600 but got into a nasty crash a few months ago ( Oil spill on the road ). It's under repairs but I have bought a Ducati 848 EVO now.

It's fun to ride in groups but to be honest I will never recommend riding bikes to anyone in Riyadh ( even though I do ). The road texture here is just pathetic, it's worst than Ice. I barely get any traction at all, Jeddah though has much better roads but please be careful as some of the drivers are utter retards.

I can hook you up with Saudi Bikers but they are mostly SuperSport Bikes. They ride Friday Mornings and Saturday Mornings Usually.

Stay safe and ride safe, It's a stupid world out there. Stay in groups and don't get into fights, it's not worth it. You see someone screwing around with you don't get provoked, let them go.